Solving Canada’s Problems:
1) Stuff the ballot box for Trump’s run for the Presidency.
2) Ask Canadian Citizens to start building a large fund to cover an extended vacation to the USA for JET and the Nanny’s.
3) Invite "Leo “D-Boy” DiCaprio to discuss the situation with Canada’s “dirty oil”.
4) Promise Trump that an extra-long/high fence between the USA & Canada wouldn’t be necessary, IF he offered JET the Vice Presidency.
As for the NDP?
1) Use the leftover funds from the JET deal to cover the cost of sending Tom Mulcair and his buddy Rachel Notley to Mexico to negotiate with the drug cartels.